Blogging Tools

Over the Christmas holidays, I thought I'd spend a little time getting back into the 'blog' spirit. Kind of a new years resolution of sorts. I also wanted to make my blogging a little less painful ( I wasn't a fan of the interface to bloggers toolset and sending emails just was a bit of a pain ). So, I decided that I'd go surfing for some tools. I've found one that's interesting and I thought I'd share. It's a plug in for Firefox (my browser of choice) called 'Performancing' (link). Here's why I like it. A lot of times while I'm blogging, I'm usually referencing another site. This blogging tool resides in a split window in firefox, allowing me to browse the web, grab links and just generally work the way that I want to work. So far, it does everything that I want it to do. If you're like me and post occasionally to your blog, you may want to check it out.

Comments

Popular Posts