Blogging from my phone


So, for a while now I've been wanting to blog my ideas and thoughts while commuting from home to work (and back). But I don't actually own a laptop (please note, latptop donations accepted)! So I've been looking for an alternative.  And I may have found one.  It's called 'Blogaway'. So far, it seems to be a decent enough client.
Now, I wouldn't want to try and do any code based writing using it.  The keyboard on the Nexus One is good, but I'm not a thumb-typist.
More work this weekend is planned for my 'FailDroid' app. I'd like to get it up on the marketplace soon, to try out my idea of super-cheap apps to see if that can be any kind of a revenue stream.
So, my stop is next.  More cell-based blogging to come!
Location : Golden Ears Way, Pitt Meadows, BC V3Y,
Posted via Blogaway
Location : Golden Ears Way, Pitt Meadows, BC V3Y,

Posted via Blogaway

Comments

Popular Posts